Why train your butt muscles?
Improve your speed and increase your endurance when you’re running, walking, cycling or playing a variety of sports. Give your butt a firm appearance. Help you stand up straight. Support your hips.
- Maximize their exercise involvement by squeezing your butt at the top of each movement.
- Press through your heels during leg pressing exercises.
- Leg Press
- Hack Squats
- Stretch them, as they are often neglected.
- Solely perform isolation exercises, as compound exercises work the area more efficiently.
- Fear that squats will make your butt large as a female.